How To Give A HCG Injection
What You Will Need:
Before you give the shot, you will need the following:
- HCG (buy HCG here)
- Alcohol swab, or cotton ball moistened with alcohol
- Syringe with needle
- Hard plastic or metal container with a screw-on or tightly-secured lid
of a Syringe and Needle
You will use a syringe and needle to give the shot. The parts are labeled below.
Up the HCG Into the Syringe
1. Wash the work area (where you will set the HCG and syringe) well with soap
2. Wash your hands.
3. Check the expiration date on the vial. Do not use the HCG if:
- it is past the expiration date
- you see small pieces floating in it
- it is discolored
4. Remove the lid from the top of the HCG vial. Wipe the rubber top with an
alcohol swab or a cotton ball moistened with alcohol.
5. Check to make sure the needle is attached tightly to the syringe. Turn it
clockwise (to the right) to tighten it.
6. Remove the plastic needle cap by pulling it straight off. Do not touch the
needle. If the needle touches any surface, it will need to be replaced before
you use it.
7. Pull back the plunger of the syringe to your prescribed dosage. This will
draw air into the syringe.
8. Place the HCG vial on a flat surface, and push the needle through the rubber
top. Push down on the plunger to push air into the vial.
9. Turn the vial upside down, holding the syringe and needle in place.
10. Make sure the tip of the needle is in the drug solution. Then pull the
plunger back by the flat knob. This will draw the HCG into the syringe. Keep
pulling on the knob until the HCG reaches the prescribed dosage.
11. Check for air bubbles in the syringe. To remove air bubbles from the
- Hold the syringe with the needle pointing straight up (still in the vial).
- Gently tap the barrel of the syringe so air bubbles float to the top.
- Still holding the syringe upright, slowly push the plunger until you push all
the air out of the syringe, back into the bottle.
- Check to make sure you have the correct dosage.
- If you have too much or too little, adjust the plunger again until you have
the right amount.
- Remove the needle from the vial.
12. Replace the needle cap. Place the syringe on a clean, flat surface.
You Will Need
Decide where on your body you will give the shot. The diagram below shows
general areas of the body where the shot can be given. Be sure to give the shot
in a different place each time. You can stay in the same general area, but try
to say at least 1 inch from the last shot, any scars, and your belly button.
1. Wipe the area of skin with an alcohol swab or a cotton ball moistened in
2. Remove the needle cap. Hold the syringe in one hand.
3. With the other hand, gently pinch up the skin around where you will give the
shot and hold firmly.
4. Insert the needle at a 45 to 90 degree angle.
5. Once the needle is in, let go of the skin. Be sure the needle is still left
in the skin.
6. Inject the HCG slowly. Push down on the plunger until all of the HCG solution
is gone from the syringe.
7. Take the needle out of your skin.
8. If you bleed when the needle comes out, place an alcohol swab or clean cotton
ball over the skin right away. Press gently on the swab until bleeding has
stopped. Do not rub skin.
9. Do not re-cap the needle.
Other HCG supplies
needed for use on the HCG diet protocol
Back To Top